With Hartel Homes’ 7 point promise, we create an enjoyable remodeling experience.
1.FOCUS: When our team gets on your job, we stay committed to it all the way through. Consistent workflow on your project is something we take very seriously. With us on the job, you will never look around and say, “Where is my contractor?!” If we say we’ll be there, we’ll be there. Your calls and e-mails will also be returned promptly. We know you have a busy schedule and we do our best not to disrupt it.
2. PEACE OF MIND: Our employees and trade partners are experienced, courteous, clean and drug-free. You can rest assured; your home is in great hands while we’re working on your project. We’re registered with the state, always use permits where required and carry all the necessary insurance to protect you and your home.
3. CLEANLINESS: Your job site, and any other part of your home we encounter, will be broom-swept at the end of every day. Your floors and furniture will be fully protected around the work area. Remodeling is dirty work, but we make every effort possible to keep dust to an absolute minimum. We have the utmost respect for your home and we want our work to interfere with your life as little as possible.
4. QUALITY: Sure, everyone says it, but to us it means our job is not finished until every detail is completed and you are not just satisfied, but thrilled with the final product. And we back it up with our 1-year warranty on workmanship. To us, details matter.
5. COMMUNICATION: You have direct contact, throughout the project, with the project management team who will ensure your job goes according to plan. We are always available to you by phone, email or text – whatever you prefer. We will listen to you and your ideas and give honest, practical advice when needed.
6. ORGANIZATION: You will receive a detailed proposal outlining exactly what will be completed on your project and a schedule with a solid start and finish date. We use detailed checklists, specification spreadsheets and standard operating procedures to minimize any miscommunication. There are a lot of moving pieces in a remodel but our methods make it easy for you.
7. REPUTATION: We have worked very hard to maintain our stellar reputation over the years. We are a 5-star contractor and plan to keep it that way. So please, look us up on Google and Facebook, read our testimonials and ask to talk to our many satisfied clients. You’re sure to find happy faces and beautiful spaces wherever we’ve been! We are not just looking to finish this project and be on our way. We treat each one of our clients like a part of our family and strive to be your Remodeler for Life.